Get 20% Off Your Book Today
When you rejoin our Annual Renewal Program
Start by Selecting Your Book
The Annual Renewal Program is a convenient way to get the latest Entertainment® Book hassle-free. You won't ever have to remember to order a new book or be caught with expired coupons. Plus, you get these exclusive benefits:
- You'll get 20% off your book today.
- $5 off retail price, plus free shipping on your Annual Renewal Book(s) each year!
- Early delivery each fall, giving you up to 16 full months to enjoy your savings!
- Invitations to Annual Renewal member-only sales and extra coupons.
- Redeem coupons right from your phone with our free Mobile App.
Get the most out of your Entertainment®
Membership — rejoin our Annual Renewal Program today!
View Annual Renewal Program Details for more information.
- If you are already an Annual Renewal Member, any additional books you enroll into the program will be added to your Annual Renewal order.
- The cost of future years Annual Renewal books will be $5 less than retail price (retail price varies by book) and shipping will be FREE. These books are ready for shipment to customers starting in August through the end of September. Coupons are valid immediately.
- Each year, we'll send you official notification (via email or regular mail) approximately one month prior to shipping your Annual Renewal book. This notification will confirm your Annual Renewal price, the approximate ship date, and instructions on how to update/cancel your order, should you wish to do so.
- If you cancel prior to receiving your first book(s) through the Annual Renewal program (2017 Book) your credit card will be charged a $5 cancellation fee per book. If you do not cancel your Annual Renewal Membership, Entertainment® will charge your credit card when the new book is printed and ready to ship.
- If you return your book after receiving it, you will be charged $7.95 per book for return shipping & handling. This fee is a direct pass-through cost for shipping the book(s) back to Entertainment®. The $7.95 return shipping and handling charge can be waived if you return the book(s) at your own cost. However, you must contact Member Services to have the charge waived. See the complete return policy for more details on returns and refunds.
- If your credit card reaches its expiration date, your failure to cancel after receipt of our notification will constitute your authorization for us to continue billing your card. The credit card you supply will be securely stored and will only be used for the Entertainment® Annual Renewal transaction.
- Annual Renewal enrollment is limited to 10 Books per customer.
- Entertainment® reserves the right to modify this program at any time.